Whether you are going away to an all-inclusive down south or travelling somewhere else it's extremely important to limit your spending while you are away. It can be especially tempting to purchase a ton of stuff before prepping for your trip, or blow a huge chunk of cash while you are away. Trips are one of those purchases that lead to the need to buy more. You never just pay for a hotel and flight, there are a tons of purchases made before you go away from tanning to a new suitcase or (I really hope not) a brand new iPad so you can watch movies on the flight..
Here are a few tips for keeping costs low (since you already have paid for a flight/hotel or all-inclusive vacation).
Go to Walmart for your pharmacy type products.
- I know I did suggest the place that everyone loves to hate, but its often a lot cheaper than Shoppers Drug Mart when your looking for sunscreen (and aloe) and all that other fun stuff.
- You can buy a variety of products for around a $1 or $2. There are airplane neck pillows to a variety of snacks you can bring on the plane.
- Also you can grab travel size shampoos/conditioners/moisturizer etc. for cheap
- Yup these are awesome, and I did already post a link the other day on the Facebook page. I'm going to be taking one away with me when I head south and it's relatively inexpensive while keeping your drinks nice and cold.
There are also a few things that I hate forgetting;
- Loading up my iPhone with music/movies and other in flight entertainment
- Deck of cards and other stuff needed for drinking games