Friday, February 8, 2013

Yakezie Challenge

So after putting in the time for the last year, mostly focusing on this blog as an experiment of sorts. Dabbling in social media; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ I've decided to step it up a bit. I'd seen the website before but had been slightly intimidated by the 2-4 posts per week recommendations and the whole idea of the "Yakezie Challenge" and it's 6 month duration.

But here I am, about to start off for the next 6 months trying to further boost the ranking of my blog, build awareness and go from just another hobby to a bit more of a side gig.

Just warning all of you readers that I will be writing more content, helping you more and focusing on what you want to hear most. Doesn't sound like to bad of a deal to me.

So here we go, February 8, 2013 is when I start the Yakezie Challenge. You saw it here first.


Proud Member of the Yakezie Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren - This is my first visit to your site and I wanted to wish you the very best on the Yakezie Challenge. I am doing it as well (but unofficially because I'm too young to participate) and I hope that it will really help you. Good luck and I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! Good luck to you as well. I really like your blog and will definitely keep checking back.

      Delete
  2. Good luck on the challenge! I just joined it yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in the Challenge. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help or anything.

    ReplyDelete